The iSwim will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2017 from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. If your students cannot swim on Saturday, they can still participate by completing their laps on one of our make-up days, which are on Monday, February 27th or Wednesday, March 1st from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. This event will be held at the South Albany Community Pool. Click here for flier.
Please help support this Annual Albany Public Schools Foundation Fundraiser
- Half the money collected by your students goes directly back to your classroom for classroom projects.
- The other half of the money collected goes to the Albany Public Schools Foundation into the classroom grant program and teachers can apply for grants yearly.
- No swimming skills needed. The students can walk across the pool in the shallow end to complete their laps or walk the track.
- It only takes 20-30 minutes of swimming to complete the 20 widths/laps of the pool.
- It’s a lot of fun.
- Clubs are welcome.
iSwim Bonus Money
- $250 for the school collecting the most money.
- $250 for the classroom collecting the most money.
- (The Albany Public Schools Foundation Board will use a formula to take class and school size into consideration for the bonus money prize, so it will be fair to all schools.)